Best answer: Apply the cream you usually use to the hard part of the sole, and then leave it for one night, so that the sole will soften and your feet will not be so worn. Wet some old newspapers, then wrap one wet newspaper, and then put another wet newspaper in the hard place, so that the fortress will be sealed and effective. If the heel of the shoe is hard, and the foot is worn, you can stick a heel post at the heel, and you won’t be so lame.
1. Apply the cream that you usually use to the hard part of the sole, and then leave it for one night, so that the leather shoes will soften and the feet will not be so worn.
2. Wet some old newspapers, then wrap one wet newspaper, and then put another wet newspaper in a hard place. Only when the fortress is sealed can it be effective.
3. If the heel of the shoe is hard, you can put a heel post on the heel if you wear it and grind your feet. It will not be so hard and grind your feet after a long time.
Tips for choosing shoes:
1. Try it on while standing, because your feet will be slightly larger when standing than when sitting. When trying it on, you can’t just wear it and look at it in the mirror. You must walk back and forth a few steps and carefully feel whether the stability and size of the shoes are appropriate.
2. Your feet will expand with heat and shrink with cold according to different seasons, so when you buy summer shoes at a discount in winter, you may try on the appropriate size, which may be slightly smaller than that in summer.
3. Check whether the leather of shoes is good or bad, not on the toe but on both sides of the shoes. When choosing shoes, it is best to touch the leather on both sides to see if the thickness is uniform.
4. Generally speaking, the comfortable collocation is: the higher the heel, the wider the trousers; The shorter the heel, the narrower the trousers.