Best answers: Gulongzhong, Xiangyang Ancient City, Xijia Pond, Tangcheng Scenic Area, Huangjiawan Scenic Area, guangde temple, etc. Ancient Longzhong: The famous historical events of Liu Bei’s three visits to the thatched cottage and the strategy of Longzhong in the blueprint of Xing Han all took place here. Xiangyang Ancient City: It was the northern garrison of Chu State in the Spring and Autumn Period, and was the place where Jingzhou Mu Liu Biao ruled at the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty. It was a battleground for military strategists of all ages. Xijia Pond: Built in the Jianwu period of the Eastern Han Dynasty, it is the earliest ancient private garden in Xiangcheng District.
Longzhong, Xiangyang Ancient City, Xijia Pond, Tangcheng Scenic Area, Huangjiawan Scenic Area, guangde temple, etc.
1. Gu Longzhong: The famous historical events of Liu Bei’s three visits to the thatched cottage and the blueprint of Xing Han, “Longzhong Countermeasures”, all took place here. Longzhong was the place where Zhuge Liang, an outstanding statesman and military strategist in the Three Kingdoms period, lived in seclusion in his youth (aged 17-27). Zhuge Liang held his knees and sang and cultivated Longmu for 10 years.
2. Xiangyang Ancient City: In the Spring and Autumn Period, it was the northern garrison of Chu State, and at the end of Eastern Han Dynasty, it was the place where Jingzhou Mu Liu Biao ruled, which was a battleground for military strategists of all ages. Guo has a long history of building the city. Most of the city walls were destroyed at the end of Yuan Dynasty, and were rebuilt at the former site in the early Ming Dynasty. The city is 8.5 meters high and 7.3 kilometers in circumference. It has six doors on all sides, and all its four corners are built with sub-cities, each of which is a turret. Although it has been destroyed and repaired repeatedly since then, the old system of the early Ming Dynasty still exists. At present, the outline of the whole city still exists, especially the north wall is the most complete. The Linhanmen Tower rebuilt in Qing Dynasty still stands at the head of the city, with double eaves and nine ridges, and its ancient appearance still exists.
3. Xijia Pond: It was built during the Jianwu period of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Hou Xiyu of Xiangyang built a 60-step-long and 40-step-wide earth embankment under the baimashan according to the method of fish farming by Fan Li, a doctor of Yue State at the end of the Spring and Autumn Period. Xijia Pond is the earliest ancient private garden in this area.
4. Tangcheng Scenic Spot: Located in the scenic spot near the river of Xian Mountain with profound cultural background and beautiful natural scenery, it is connected with Hanshui in the east, overlooking Lumen in the south, Xian Mountain in the west and the ancient city in the north. Relying on the rich historical and cultural background of Xiangyang in 2800 years, a large number of representative Xiangyang cultural elements such as Xian Mountain, Hanshui, Meng Haoran and Xijia Pond are injected into the scenic spot.
5. Huangjiawan Scenic Area: It is an important part of Longzhong Scenic Area. Huangjiawan scenic spot belongs to subtropical continental monsoon climate with superior climatic conditions and long tourism season. In the scenic area, mountains and rivers depend on each other, with lush forests, green grass, sparkling lakes and picturesque scenery.
6. guangde temple: guangde temple was formerly known as Yunju Temple. Temple, towering old trees, moss everywhere, unusually quiet. The temple was built in Tang Zhenguan, named Yunju Zen Temple, and moved here from Longzhong in Chenghua, Ming Dynasty. It has been inherited ever since because of the “Guangde Zen Forest” given by the Emperor’s pen relatives.