Best answer: Pu ‘er Mountain, Ancient Tea Horse Road, Nakeli Tea Horse Station, Xiaoheijiang Forest Park, Xiling Hot Spring, etc. 1. Pu ‘er Mountain: Pu ‘er Mountain is a typical karst landform, which is commonly known as “Ximen Yanzi” because it is located outside the Xicheng Gate of the ancient Pu ‘er House. Pu ‘er Mountain is a famous mountain producing Pu ‘er tribute tea in history, and its tea is warm and heavy in taste, which is different from other teas. It is named Pu ‘er Tea, which is used by Taoist officials to pay tribute and is called “the crown of all teas”.
Pu ‘er Mountain, Ancient Tea Horse Road, Nakeli Tea Horse Station, Xiaoheijiang Forest Park, Xiling Hot Spring, etc.
1. Pu ‘er Mountain: Pu ‘er Mountain is a typical karst landform. Because it is located outside the Xicheng Gate of the ancient Pu ‘er Mansion, it is commonly known as “Ximen Yanzi”, with an altitude of 1838.3 meters and a relative height difference of 518.8 meters from the county seat. People in Ninger often say: Pu ‘er Mountain first, then Pu ‘er tea. According to records in Yuanjiang Fu Zhi, Pu ‘er Mountain is a famous mountain producing Pu ‘er tribute tea in history. The tea produced is warm and heavy, which is different from other teas. It is named Pu ‘er tea, which is used by Taoist officials to pay tribute and is called “the crown of all teas”.
2. Ancient Tea-Horse Road: It has been formed since the “Tea-Horse Trade” in Tang and Song Dynasties, and is known as the “Southern Silk Road”. There are three existing sites of Tea-Horse Road in Ning ‘er, namely Tea-Horse Road in Cha ‘antang, Tea-Horse Road in Nakeli and Tea-Horse Road in Peacock Ping. In June, 2015, “Geographical Indications for the Source of Tea-horse Ancient Road” was completed in Chayuan Square, Ninger County, and became the second geographical indication in Yunnan Province.
3. Nakeli Tea Horse Station: Nakeli Village in Tongxin Township is an important station on the ancient Tea Horse Road in Pu ‘er Mansion, facing the Kunman International Grand Passage across the river. The whole station covers an area of about 70 mu, surrounded by mountains, where two small rivers meet. During Guangxu period of Qing Dynasty, Nakeli was one of the closed flood ponds, which was called “Nakeli Pond”. The government sent six soldiers to station here. In September 2014, Nakeli Village was rated as one of the most beautiful leisure villages (historic ancient villages) in China by the Ministry of Agriculture.
4. Xiaoheijiang Forest Park: It is the natural boundary between Ninger and Jinggu, and flows southwest into Lancang River. Xiaoheijiang Forest Park is about 20 kilometers away from the west of Pu ‘er County, covering an area of more than 100,000 hectares. It is a national 1A-level scenic spot and one of the forest areas with better natural ecological protection in Yunnan Province. The park has built Fukenji, Cha Sheng Temple, Guanlin Pavilion and other scenic spots.
5. Xiling Hot Spring: It was one of the “Eight Scenes of Puyang” in ancient times, located at the head of Yangguang River, seven kilometers away from the county seat. The water quality of the hot spring is crystal clear, and dozens of sudden springs gush out from the bottom of the pool. The water contains sulfur, and the whole body is comfortable after bathing. It is divided into Panlong Hot Spring and Nature Hot Spring, regardless of the water temperature in winter and summer, which is about 30℃-32℃.