Best answer: Ningdu County’s characteristic culture includes Ningdu Dagu Ancient Teaching Lantern, Ningdu Liukeng Bamboo Horse Lantern Dance, Luokou Nanyun Bamboo Penny Fire Dragon, Shishang Zengfang Bridge Help Lamp, Ningdu Drum Opera, etc. 1. Ningdu Dagu Ancient Education Lantern: Ningdu Dagu Ancient Education Lantern originated from the ancient education village in Dagu Township in 13 years of Qing Daoguang. 2. Ningdu Liukeng Bamboo-horse Lantern Dance: Ningdu Liukeng Bamboo-horse Lantern Dance is a dance custom rising for sacrificial activities.
The characteristic cultures of Ningdu County include the ancient teaching lanterns in Dagu, the bamboo horse lantern dance in Liukeng, the bamboo penny fire dragon in Nanyun, the bridge lanterns in Zengfang, and the drum drama in Ningdu.
1. Ningdu Dagu Ancient Education Lantern: Ningdu Dagu Ancient Education Lantern originated from the ancient education village in Dagu Township in 13 years of Qing Daoguang. According to legend in the village, a severe drought occurred in the village in 2008, which made it difficult for people and animals to drink water.
2. Ningdu Liukeng Bamboo-horse Lantern Dance: Ningdu Liukeng Bamboo-horse Lantern Dance is a very unique dance custom that rises for sacrificial activities. Inherited in Liukeng Village, Ningdu, Jiangxi.
3. Luokou Nanyun Penny’s Fire Dragon: Penny’s Fire Dragon activity includes two parts: the making of Fire Dragon and Tiger, the ceremony and performance of Fire Dragon and Tiger’s activity, etc. Its activity form is simple, vigorous and gorgeous, and has shocking artistic beauty.
4. Zengfang Bridge Help Lamp on Stone: Zengfang Bridge Help Lamp on Stone has a history of over 400 years. According to Zeng’s genealogy, Zeng’s family in Zengfang Village came from Hakka in Donglu. According to legend, Tseng’s 13th grandson was an official in the Han Dynasty.
5. Ningdu Guzi Opera: Ningdu Guzi Opera (the second batch of provincial-level music), which is inherited and retained in Ningdu County. Ningdu guziqu is a kind of rap art performance, which is mainly based on oral rap and accompanied by performers’ own clapping.