The best answer: nanzhao county’s characteristic culture includes Xieshui stilt social fire in Nanzheng County, Nanzheng Ming Ming Opera, Sweeping the Five Poor, Wuhou Sacrificial Activities in Mianxian County, and color boats, etc. 1. The social fire of Xieshui stilts in Nanzheng County is an ancient traditional folk culture. There are many performances and rich contents. 2. Nanzheng Tatsu Opera: The Shaanxi Opera in Guanzhong was introduced into Hanzhong area at the end of Ming Dynasty and combined with local dialects and folk music. The singing has the beauty of high-pitched and exciting Shaanxi Opera, and the beauty of elegant and soft music in southern Shaanxi.
Nanzhao county’s characteristic cultures include Xieshui stilt social fire in Nanzheng County, Nanzheng Ming Ming Opera, Sweeping Five Poor, Wuhou Sacrifice in Mianxian County, and color boats, etc.
1. The social fire of Xieshui stilts in Nanzheng County is an ancient traditional folk culture. There are many performances and rich contents. Only Bai Jingmin, an old artist (a member of Shehuo Club in Shangjie Village, Xieshui Town), has preserved more than 180 new and old operas and more than 20 dramas.
2. Nanzheng Melody Opera: Bangzi Opera, which was formed by the introduction of Shaanxi Opera from Guanzhong to Hanzhong in the late Ming Dynasty and the combination of local dialects and folk music. Singing not only has the beauty of high-pitched and exciting Qin Opera, but also has the beauty of elegance and softness of local music in southern Shaanxi.
3. Sweeping the Five Poor: Sweeping the Five Poor is also called sweeping the Five Demons, and sweeping the Five Groups, that is, sweeping away the five magic groups of evil, strange, disaster, disease and poverty, which is a rare phenomenon of traditional folk culture.
4. Sacrificial activities in Wuhou County, Mian County: Temple fair activities mainly include official or folk sacrifices, grave sweeping, artistic performances, folk square art performances and Qin Opera; All kinds of handicrafts, souvenirs, clothing, snacks, teahouses, agricultural instruments, etc.
5. Float boats: Float boats, also known as dry boats, are named after their hulls tied with various colors of paper and silk, and because their performances are carried out on land. Folk boats have become paddle boats or run dry boats, and they usually perform with social fire teams from the first to the fifteenth day of the lunar calendar, which is a folk dance form widely spread among the people.