Best answer: Nanxiong District’s characteristic culture includes Nanxiong Qingcao Lion, Nanxiong Xianghuo Dragon, Tea Lantern, Floating Color, Dragon Boat Song and so on. 1. Nanxiong Grass Lion: During the Qing Dynasty, in order to celebrate the festival, the local working people tied the grass into a lion in Lushou Lake, creating a unique grass lion dance. 2. Nanxiong incense dragon: The incense dragon dance has a history of more than 300 years, and a set of unique folk dragon dance artistic features has been formed through historical development.
The characteristic culture of Nanxiong District includes Nanxiong Grass Lion, Nanxiong Incense Dragon, Tea Lantern, Floating Color, Dragon Boat Song and so on.
1. Nanxiong Grass Lion: During the Qing Dynasty, the local working people had the habit of dancing dragons and lions in order to celebrate the festivals. Lushou Lake used grass to tie up lions, creating a unique grass lion dance. It has a history of more than 300 years.
2. Nanxiong incense dragon: It has a history of more than 300 years and spread around Baishun Town. After the development and evolution of history, it has formed a set of unique folk dragon dance artistic features, which have been inherited up to now. Every year, during the Lantern Festival or other major celebrations, the incense dragons in the village will make a grand appearance and dance.
3. Tea Lantern: Tea Lantern is a traditional dance of lanterns. According to Records of Chinese Opera, after Jiajing Period of Ming Dynasty, Nanxiong prevailed the custom of singing lanterns during festivals.
4. Floating colors: Floating colors originated from the activities of welcoming the gods in the Central Plains, and then gradually spread to the southeast coast and northwest regions. They prevailed for a while in the Qing Dynasty, and were combined with the specific conditions of various places in the process of spreading to form different characteristics.
5. Dragon Boat Songs: The dragon boat songs in Nanxiong are generally seven words and four sentences, with rich and varied contents, and some pray for a bumper harvest; Some show bravery; Some express love; Some people feel that the world is uneven; Some pray for evil, etc.