Is DEET poisonous?

Best answer: DEET is poisonous. The main chemical components of DEET are suggested to be toxic when swallowed, which is irritating to eyes, respiratory tract and skin. When using DEET preparation, care should be taken to avoid the skin mucosa, eyes and surrounding skin, especially the damaged or dermatitis parts of skin. In addition, be careful not to pollute food and tableware; Wash hands in time after use to avoid eating by mistake.

DEET is toxic. The main chemical components of DEET are suggested to be toxic when swallowed, which is irritating to eyes, respiratory tract and skin. When using DEET preparation, care should be taken to avoid the skin mucosa, eyes and surrounding skin, especially the damaged or dermatitis parts of skin. In addition, be careful not to pollute food and tableware; Wash hands in time after use to avoid eating by mistake.

DEET (DEET) is used as an insect repellent, a special agent for eliminating mosquitoes, preventing animals from being attacked by pests, and preventing mites. As an effective component of a broad-spectrum insect repellent, DEET can repel a variety of biting insects in various environments. Mosquito repellent can repel spiny flies, midges, blackfly, chigger mites, deer flies, fleas, flies, horseflies, mosquitoes, sand flies, small flying insects, stable flies and ticks. DEET has been used by thousands of people for more than 40 years, and more than 200 million people use DEET every year.

Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *