Best answer: Open the Apple Maps APP and click the My icon at the top right. Click add missing place in the map setting interface. Enter the interface of adding missing places, and click merchants or landmarks. Fill in the information and location of the store and click Submit.
1. open the APPle maps app and click the my icon at the top right.
3. Enter the Add Missing Location interface and click the merchant or landmark.
Tips for using Apple’s mobile phone:
1. Wonderful use of calculator: Computers in iPhone phones are usually used for simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. As long as the computer is turned horizontally, the scientific calculator can be turned on, and some complex operations such as equations and root numbers can be done here.
2. Quickly take photos and record videos: When taking photos and recording videos, you often miss a beautiful moment because you need to turn on your mobile phone and then turn on your camera for shooting. In fact, you may not know the shortcut keys for taking pictures and recording videos. This shortcut key is a common volume key. If you set it in the camera settings in advance, you can use the volume key to control taking pictures and shooting videos.
3. Noise reduction of voice memos: iPhone users know that voice memos are very useful, but sometimes if the environment is a little noisy, the recorded audio can’t be heard clearly. In fact, as long as you click on the magic wand icon of audio file, you can reduce noise with one click, and the audio is much clearer.
4. Audio (voice) sorting into words: It is said above that the audio files in the voice memo can reduce noise. Here, let’s talk about the sorting of audio files. Because of the needs of work, we often record meeting minutes, inspiration and so on, and record some audio and then take notes slowly afterwards to avoid mistakes. In fact, we can use the audio-to-text assistant to organize audio files with one click.