The best answer: The characteristic culture of Nanshan District includes the ceremony of “Ci Sha” sacrifice to Mazu, the lion dance in Nanshan, the festival of the birthday of Nanhou Wang, Kaiding Festival, Chinese folk culture village, etc. 1. “Farewell to Sand” for Mazu Grand Ceremony: “Farewell to Sand” means leaving the beach and throwing yourself into the vast sea to open up new fields of production. 2. Nanshan Lion Dance: Lion dance performance is a traditional folk art activity in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, which originated from guangdong lion.
The characteristic cultures in Nanshan District include “Ci Sha” sacrifice to Mazu ceremony, Nanshan lion dance, birthday sacrifice to Nanhou King, Kaiding Festival, Chinese folk culture village, etc.
1. “Ci Sha” Sacrifice Mazu Grand Ceremony: “Ci Sha” Sacrifice Mazu Grand Ceremony is a unique traditional folk custom of Tianhou Palace in Chiwan, Nanshan, Shenzhen. “Say goodbye to the sand” means saying goodbye to the beach and throwing yourself into the vast sea to open up new fields of production.
2. Nanshan Lion Dance: Lion dance performance is a traditional folk art activity in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, which originated from guangdong lion. At the end of Qing Dynasty, there was a unicorn team in Xiangnan Village, which was good at dancing unicorns. In 1930s, the unicorn team was changed into a lion dance team, and began to dance lions with superb skills.
3. Birthday Festival to Nanhou: The Birthday Festival of Houwang is a traditional folk custom in Xiangnan Village, Nanshan Street, Shenzhen. According to the old people in the village, the Hou Wang, who is dedicated to the ancient temple of the South Hou Wang, is Chen Zhongyong, one of the twelve princes in the late Ming Dynasty.
4. Kaiding Festival: Kaiding Festival is a traditional folk festival in Yu ‘er Village, Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen. The residents of the second fishing village are immigrants whose ancestral home is Haifeng, Guangdong. The Kaiding Festival originated from the old customs of Chaoshan and Hailufeng.
5. Chinese Folk Culture Village: The Chinese Folk Culture Village covers an area of more than 200,000 square meters. It is the first large-scale cultural tourism scenic spot in China that gathers folk art, folk customs and residential buildings of all ethnic groups in one garden. It contains 25 villages of 22 ethnic groups, all of which are built at a ratio of 1:1.