Best answer: The characteristic culture of Luojiang District includes Yujia stick, forging technique of Quanzhou Shiyin Gong, making technique of Quanzhou makeup cake maker, legend of Chen Sanwuniang, legend of Luoyang Bridge, etc. 1. Yu Jiagun: In actual combat, the guiding principle is “to control people instead of people”; Take “one dozen and one uncovering” as the core; Take “step by step” as the guideline. 2. Forging technique of Quanzhou shiyong gong: shiyong gong consists of 10 cap-shaped gongs with inner diameter of 8 cm, outer diameter of 11 cm and thickness of about 1 mm.
The characteristic culture of Luojiang District includes Yujia stick, forging technique of Quanzhou Shiyin Gong, making technique of Quanzhou makeup cake people, legend of Chen Sanwuniang, legend of Luoyang Bridge, etc.
1. Yu Jiagun: In actual combat, the strategic guideline is “controlling people instead of controlling people”; Take “one dozen and one uncovering” as the core; Take “step by step” as the criterion; Take “just before other forces, after other forces” as the basic rule; Strategically, it pays attention to static braking, waiting for earlier work, taking advantage of the situation, arriving late, combining the actual situation with the actual situation, combining rigidity with softness, knowing ourselves and knowing each other, being unpredictable, and having strong practical combat value.
2. Forging technique of Quanzhou ten-tone gongs: Ten-tone gongs are composed of 10 cap-shaped gongs with an inner diameter of 8 cm, an outer diameter of 11 cm and a thickness of about 1 mm, and each gong can knock out one tone respectively. The “planing, cutting and tuning” technique of forging technique of ten-tone gongs is unique in that it uses the Nanyin Dongxiao scale to set the tone.
3. Production skills of Quanzhou Zhuanggao people: Quanzhou Zhuanggao people use traditional rice flour, glutinous rice flour, pigment and wax oil as raw materials, and after ancestral processing, they are made into colorful glutinous rice balls with good shaping power, and they are made into Zhuanggao people with a height of about 10 cm by various kneading techniques.
4. Legend of Chen Sanwuniang: The legend of Chen Sanwuniang has literary value, humanistic value and folk value. Different from the love tragedies such as White Snake Biography, Fairy Companion, Meng Jiangnu and Liang Zhu, in pursuit of good love, Chen San was a scholar, concealing his identity and willingly serving as a slave for three years. Huang Wuniang dared to break with feudal etiquette and elope with her beloved, so that lovers would eventually be married, expressing the spirit of competing with fate in another form, pinning her longing for good love and giving people beautiful enjoyment.
5. Legend of Luoyang Bridge: The legend of Luoyang Bridge reflects the infinite reverence and admiration of Quanzhou people for the builders of Luoyang Bridge in past dynasties, and expresses the infinite love of Quanzhou people for this magnificent long cross-sea bridge and even the magnificent mountains and rivers of the motherland.