Can you eat the walnuts you bought if they are a little moldy?

Best answer: No. The mold produced after food mildew is both beneficial and harmful to human body. The mold on fermented bean curd is beneficial, while the mold produced during food mildew such as walnut, melon seeds, fruits and vegetables is harmful to human body. For example, aflatoxin produced by walnut mildew is a highly toxic substance, which will cause discomfort after eating by mistake, so it is not recommended to eat it.

您的浏览器不支持audio元素

Can’t eat. The mold produced after food mildew is both beneficial and harmful to human body. The mold on fermented bean curd is beneficial, while the mold produced during food mildew such as walnut, melon seeds, fruits and vegetables is harmful to human body. For example, aflatoxin produced by walnut mildew is a highly toxic substance, which will cause discomfort after eating by mistake, so it is not recommended to eat it.

Expanded information:

Walnut (Latin name: JuglansregiaL, alias: Walnut) is a plant of Juglans in Juglandaceae. It is distributed in Central Asia, West Asia, South Asia and Europe.

It is generally as high as 3~5 meters, with gray bark, fine hairs at the tip of young branches, broad crown, gray-green bark when young, hairless branchlets and luster, pinnate compound leaves 25~50 cm long, oval to oval; The base is round or wedge-shaped, the odd-numbered pinnate compound leaves are 25~30 cm long, the male catkins are 5~10 cm long, the female flowers are 1~3, the flowering period is May, and the fruit is oval. It likes light and cold, adapts to the growth of various soils, and likes fertile and humid sandy loam.

Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *